Property Insurance Claims - Loss Recovery Insurance
What is Commercial Loss Recovery Insurance?
Commercial Loss Recovery Insurance provides you with and pays the fees for a qualified independent Loss Adjuster to prepare, present and negotiate certain insurance claims with your commercial insurer.
Why you should have Commercial Loss Recovery Insurance
In recent years commercial insurance claims have become more technical, complex and time consuming for all parties involved. Your commercial insurer will invariably appoint their own loss adjuster to establish if a claim is a covered loss under the policy and to protect them against over payment. It is your responsibility
to prepare the claim and to ensure you claim for everything you are entitled to.
Commercial Loss Recovery Insurance provides you with a Loss Adjuster to protect your interests and to remove the burden of spending countless hours preparing your claim. Your appointed Loss Adjuster will ensure that you receive the best available help throughout the claim process.
The benefits of loss recovery insurance
• Quick response—theAdjuster is usually on site within 24 hours.
• Peace of mind from receiving best advice.
• A dedicated claim professional to prepare and negotiate your claim(s).
• Attendance at all meetings with the insurance company’s representatives.
• Valuation and presentation of all losses.
• Coordination of builders, surveyors and decorators.
• Assistance in sourcing business equipment and arranging alternative premises.
• Arranging for interim payments.
• Working in conjunction with the client’s accountants to formulate ny loss of profits claim.
• Negotiation for the best settlement available under the policy.
• Regular supervision and monitoring of the claim to ensure a speedy settlement.
• You remain in control of the claim.
• Save money, time and inconvenience and will minimise disruption to the business.
• Avoids incomplete or unsupported claim presentations, which often result in reduced settlements.
Ring us on 0116 284 6090 for a quotation for loss recovery insurance
Click here to view the video on the history of Lorega