Looking for competitive insurance quotations on your business insurance requirements?
There are many different types of business insurances and many different types of business – for example - manufacturing
, construction, shops
, property owners
, factories and workshops
, leisure industries
………….. the list is endless.
As no two businesses are alike, likewise the business insurance requirements of each company will vary widely, depending on:-
- The activities of the business for which you want insurance
- The location of the business
- The construction of the premises you occupy or wish to insure
- The value of contents and stock at the company premises or in storage elsewhere
- The type of stock
- Whether the company owns or leases the premises
- The number of employees
- Whether any employees are essential to the business
- Whether employees travel outside of the UK
- The number of vehicles the business operates
- The goods that the company transports
- Whether any work is undertaken away from your own premises
- Whether the company imports or export goods
- Whether the company provides professional advice
- The events that could affect the future profits of a company
- Whether breakdown of machinery could affect the future profits of a company
- Any environmental risks that the business faces.
- Any Cyber risks that the business faces
Whatever your business, our advice is NOT to get an online computerised quotation!
Speak to an experienced or qualified insurance professional for independent and impartial advice and a bespoke quotation.
In our experience, most companies that have tried to arrange the insurance themselves, have got it wrong – only to find out too late that they are not covered for what they thought they were covered for!
You may ring us for a business insurance quote
or submit an online enquiry – but we will speak to you before we offer you a quotation, to make sure that the quotation will cover all your requirements, and that there are no hidden warranties or limitations that are not suitable for your company.
Ring us now on 0116 284 6090