A business continuity plan is a key component in ensuring a business is suitably prepared to manage unforeseen events which could disrupt operations and harm reputation. When the unexpected happens, a well-prepared business is equipped to manage, mitigate and communicate.
Many businesses never entirely recover from a significant loss incident. It can lead to lost orders, contracts, key employees and even the business failing.
Planning for the continued operation of the business in adverse circumstances can be daunting for companies. Are you really prepared should you experience a business crisis or do you think more is needed to assist you in this area?
RISCAuthority conduct research on behalf of various UK insurers into risk mitigation measures from fire and security risks. RISCAuthority has developed a toolkit called ROBUST that will help our customers create and manage an effective Business Continuity Plan for their business and provide essential on-the-spot advice immediately following a crisis. ROBUST has been designed specifically to address the hurdles currently identified as discouraging companies from embracing business continuity planning.
- It's FREE!
- Requires no other paid-for software elements aside from the computer's operating system
- Is designed with logical workflow, easily recognisable within normal company structures
- Provides feedback on quality and completeness
- Provides all output in a format suitable for insertion into other company documentation
- Is provided with all necessary training to develop the plan
- Help businesses prepare for whatever lies ahead.
To download your free toolkit click here DisasterRecovery.pdf AXARiskManagerFireRiskGuide.pdf BusinessRisksFactSheet.pdf HealthAndSafetyFactSheet.pdf HRFactSheet.pdf SecurityFactSheet.pdf
For access to Aviva's Business Continuity planning information and access to their business continuity tools and templates click here